Antwort schreiben 
INDIANAPOLIS - New Cleveland coach Mike Pettine calls a report "noise" that the Brown
11.08.2018, 05:44
Beitrag: #1
INDIANAPOLIS - New Cleveland coach Mike Pettine calls a report "noise" that the Brown
INDIANAPOLIS - New Cleveland coach Mike Pettine calls a report "noise" that the Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh. Matt Niskanen Jersey . The Pro Football Talk website reported Friday that before hiring Pettine last month Cleveland had a deal in place with San Francisco, but Harbaugh decided to stay. Via Twitter, 49ers CEO Jed York denied that was true. Pettine said Saturday the issue "has no bearing" on his job. The Browns didnt deny their attempt to acquire Harbaugh, but Pettine said that didnt bother him, either. He said he thought that shows the organizations commitment to turning around the struggling franchise. Harbaugh has led the 49ers to three straight NFC championship games, but they lost their only Super Bowl appearance with him. Pettine is the seventh head coach of the Browns since 1999. John Carlson Jersey . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. Lars Eller Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. http://www.authentichockeyshopcapitals.c...ls-jersey/ . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets.LISBON, Portugal - Cristiano Ronaldo has unveiled a statue of himself on his home island of Madeira in Portugal.Ronaldo calls the larger-than-life bronze statue prettier than me, according to Spanish news agency Europa Press.The 29-year-olld Real Madrid forward helped the Spanish team win the Club World Cup in Morocco on Saturday. Jay Beagle Jersey. Ronaldo already has a museum dedicated to his career on Madeira.He says I never expected to have a statue in my life. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | regenwarner | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation